Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strawberry Report (2-21) - Ladders - + Found Knife*
Went up with a couple of buddies and camped out on the ice on Friday night (Ladders). Saw an average amount of fish on the Vexilar between 10:30 pm and midnight, but they weren't too aggressive. I did manage to catch a couple, including a fatter 22" cut. Started fishing in the morning around 7:30 am and fished until about 10:30am. Caught 4 more...all cuts. As always missed a few here and there and had about 3 get off at the hole. My buddies didn't have as much success but managed to catch a few. We were in 19-24' of water using glow tubes. Took off to try some cross country skiing for the first time and had a fun time (daniel's summit area).

*I came across a pocket knife near the parking lot at the Ladders. If you lost one...let me know and I'll get it to you.

Mike
[signature]
I lost a knife up there a few years ago so I'm pretty sure it's not it. Mine was a Gerber with serrated blade; with blade extended it was about 4-5 inches long. Handle is black. Maybe a long shot?[angelic]
[signature]
heh heh...sorry ripper...but that's not the one i found. but i'll keep my eyes open for that one. [Smile]
[signature]
I found a Gerber knife with a serrated blade a few years ago but It wasn't at Strawberry It was at Deer Creek.
[signature]
While I was enjoying the sunshine in Dallas last weekend, I lost my knife. Tell me what it looks like and I'll let you know if it was mine.
[signature]
iev found lots of knives with my metal detector but almost all were junk some rusted beyond recognition.... but anyway.
[signature]