Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard, EC or Echo in the Morning?
Ok BFT, I got the morning off. Wrestling between Willard, Echo or East Canyon. Similar drive for me living In Morgan. Gona be off the shore cause my boat motor is still in the shop.

What say ya?
[signature]
I would think that Willard would be the slowest of the three and also the hottest (temperature wise).
[signature]
spent the last two mornings fishing East Canyon from boat slow between two of us 3 fish each day bank fishermen looked bored
[signature]
My bride was not happy about getting skunked at EC a couple nights ago and informed me that we are going back to "fix" that. Hey I dont have to work, and get lunch out of the deal, so all in, but secretly I think our better bet would have been to go tease the smallmouth at Echo
[signature]
Wow, deafman, you were so right, EC was dead from the bank this morning. Not a nibble on bait or bass rigs and the sky boats were rolling at 7:30. Only action was on my crawdad baits.
[signature]
Wasn't much better at Willard yesterday. I got on the water a bit late. Met 2 guys on the south ramps that were leaving as I was launching. Both said they had to make room in their boats for several skunks, but no fish at all. I did about 3 hours of trolling at speeds from .9 to 2.5, used about 2/3 of the various lures in my box. Spent about an hour bait fishing in 2 or 3 spots around the south and west wall. NOT A bite [:/].
A positive note, there was just the slightest breeze blowing to keep it fairly cool, and I had NO problem with the usual WB Bugs at all.
[signature]
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool
Its time for the Uintas take your skeeter spray .
[signature]