Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ice Fishing (ot)
A daughter of one of my co-worker sent these pics to her mom. She is in Antartica and took these pics herself. I thought they were pretty amazing. I wonder how long it would take to drill a hole????

ES
[signature]
Awesome pics.
[signature]
Cool pics
[signature]
Not only would it take some time to drill a hole, but I'm sure it would take some time to land those big, black and white polar trout. They sure have some funny looking sea gulls too. They're all dressed up in their tuxedos.[cool]
[signature]
Nice pics. So what is she doing up there?
[signature]
Answer, freezing!![cool]
[signature]
She works for Ratheon, something to do with heating and fuel I think. At least she was there for "summer."
[signature]
Looks like fun to me during the summer of course.
[signature]
Those black and white "trout" would defitnally be a challenge. Be lucky to keep your arm when landing them.
[signature]
The length of time it would take to drill a hole would depend entirely on the number of wad-cutters you could get your hands on and the accuracy of the targeting satelites.
My guess is 35 seconds.[Wink]

I wouldn't want to even try for one of those black/white trout. It's uncle Guido might just follow you everywhere, bent on vengeance. He may even show up at the Berry.

Those are some great pictures. Thanks for sharing.
[signature]
[Smile]LOL! If I ever hear or see Uncle Guido at the Berry, I'll never float tube again. Reminds me of those commercials, "where's the cream filling???"

Glad everyone liked the pics.
[signature]
Hey petty, it is a picture of the gray whale you talked about a few months ago!!! hehehehe [Tongue]
[signature]
I spent 10 years in Alaska and these pic's remind me of the great glaciers that I saw! Great people and beautiful country!! [font "Times New Roman"][size 5]I want to go back!![/size][/font]
[signature]
My wife grew up in the interior, about 40 mi south of Fairbanks. So I'll have to second the motion about the gorgeous scenery and the incredible people. I keep trying to find an excuse to go up there in the summer sometime for a bit of fishing and seeing my wife's old stomping grounds.
[signature]