Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Our new ride
Richard decided he was done with bailing water from our little aluminum boat, so he went shoping. He had tried several times to patch the leaks, and when he thought he had it fixed, another one would start to leak.

He went duck hunting with his son, and called me to tell me he wanted to go look at a boat he had seen. When he walked in the door with a Smile from ear to ear, I knew he was in LOVE, with the boat. He found this nice Lund 16.5 ft fishing boat in Ogden, that was clean as a whistle, and decided he couldnt live without it.

We went to Strawberry Saturday the 26th, and got skunked. We fished the bay East of the main ramp, nothing. Went around Haws Point, Nothing. Then the wind came up and blew us off the water.

When we stopped for a burger, the guys next to us were talking fishing and we found out that they were hot at Renegade. Just in the wrong place that day, but the boat ride was great.

We're excited to be able to get out on the water feeling safe with a bigger boat, and one that doesn't leak. Don't know if we'll be able to use it much this year, but look forward to a great summer next year. We'll have to dig out the ice fishing gear now.

I had a lot of fun with the Cat fishing contest. I think I'm hooked on Cat fishing.

VJ
[signature]
Great looking ride. That is sure to bring you years of fun.
[signature]
Good fishing to all.   Hue
Violet that is awesome that is a great looking boat. I won't know who to look for in the water. You guys deserve it I'm happy for you.
[signature]
Congrats on a fine looking boat. Too bad it repels the fish.[Wink]
[signature]
Looks like my Lund except fo the color, mine is red. They are a great boat you will certainly enjoy it.
[signature]
You are right. So far, not a single slimmer. We are working on changing that even if we have to wait for the catfish to turn on again.

rj
[signature]
Congrats. Now you can go to Bear Lake for the whitefish spawn.
[signature]
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.