Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JORDANELLE SATURDAY AFTERNOON.
HEY ALL,

WHAT AND WHERE IS HAPPENING AT JORDANELLE. THERE IS A POSSIBILITY I MAY WIND UP THERE ON SATURDAY AFTERNOON LIKE 4PM OR SO. WHERE SHOULD I GO, WHAT SHOULD I USE? I WOULD LIKE TO CATCH A MESS OF PERCH TO EAT FOR DINNER, BUT MAY END UP AT BURGER KING DEPENDING ON HOW THE BITE IS. SHOULD I USE GLOW LURES, CRAWLERS, MEALIES, WAXIES. LET ME KNOW, I WILL CHECK BACK IN THE MORNING AS I HAVE TO WORK TILL NOONISH OR SO. THANKS ALL.

LATERS,
[signature]
rock cliff will almost always give you a mess of perch. most will be on the smallish side, but some are pretty big. there are also trout in that area, they get to be pretty large in size. (i landed a 15 incher). i used red a jig tipped with wax worms. he max worms seemed to be the key. write back, mabye i will head up to rock cliff tomorow.
[signature]
Its 7:10 Am and I'm leaving the house right now to hit Jordanelle or Echo it all depends on the amount of snow we got in the mountains. If going to Jordanelle I'll be at Rock cliff.
[signature]
There is a good 5-6 inches of slush on Jordanelle, so make sure you wear your water-proof boots!
[signature]