Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free Fishing Seminar Northern Illinois March 13th
Chicago Angler fishing club will feature its annual fishing seminar and season kick-off event- this year it is FREE.

Sat. March 13th in Elmhurst, IL 426 North York Road at Principe's Pizzeria. To sign up email me seminar@chicagoangler.com.

The main topic will be catching more and larger fish using tactics you may never have seen. REAL ultralight presentations, bait rigs, float fishing as well as some new tactics for catching fish on the bottom.

We will also cover the 2004 Club fishing season with our local club Chicago Anglers- we fish 2 every two - three weeks and feature competitions for the "regular angler".

Beginners and other anglers are welcome and encouraged to show up. If you are in to fishing, but want to catch more fish around the Chicago area- attend our event and meet other anglers who fish public waters in the area.

Our club records for catches by a single angler include:
112 lb. of fish in 4 hours and 512 fish in 4 hours- now that is fishing.

For more information or to reserve your spot (space is limited!) 630-675-6265 or email seminar@chicagoangler.com

Thanks,

John Wilkins
Founder
Chicago Anglers Fishing Club
http://www.chicagoangler.com
[signature]
that is some fancy cane pole fishing... 512 fish in 4 hours [shocked]

thanks for the invite. its a bit far for me, I am in detroit. but there should be others in the area who may be able to attend.

welcome to bigfishtackle... hope you will enjoy your time here....
[signature]
On that day, that is ALL I could catch on- wasted about an hour on other fishing or I would have sent that record a lot higher.

Simple cane pole fishing ($5 - $12 type) as well as rod & reel fishing for the seminar. The technique is roughly the same on both.

We fish in Windsor, CA in about a month against Team Canada- hope you can make it- I will post schedule for those that want to come watch..

Thanks,

John
[signature]