Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A BFT trap shoot for charity?? anyone
Sorry for this being on this board maybe a mod could move it to off topic board for me.

Any way I was thing maybe we could have a trap shoot and fishing get together up to willard and ogden trap club for a raise money for a charity. something like primary children hospital or any other good one. we could do something like fish in the morn for biggest fish then shoot in the afternoon. there are lots of way to make the shoot fun even for those of us that aren't anygood.

so post up your thought about this and some ideas on charities and fun way to win at the shoot. I'm sure we could get a few store to put up some prizes for a charity. plus what we could donate. so post up guys
[signature]
I think that is a great idea Norm. Is there any kind of entry fee up there?

I like Primary Childrens, but I'm game for a lot of charities, just so long as they are legit. The Make A Wish foundation would be another good one.
[signature]
I think the cost is $3 a round but not sure (thats 25 birds) I forgot about make a wish that one would be good also.

come on guys and gals give your thoughts and ideas on this
[signature]
I don't shoot, my son does. I don't know what my schedule is yet. But I thought that this was worthy of being brought back to the top.I bet if we did some research we could find a youth fishing club that could use some donations.Just a thought.
[signature]
that sounds like an excellent idea! my 2 favortive things to do are shooting guns and fishing plus for charity! this could be a very fun way to help out those less fortunate
[signature]
How about a fishing tournament. Donate the money to the DWR for a kids for fishing program.
[signature]
[Sad] Holy cow only a few people!!! I see lots of post about things to bechanged. I've give our the phone # to the lady that sets up clean up and helping out the DWR and she said the other day that I'm the onlyone from BFT that has ever called or came to help out with anything.

[mad] just forget me even trying. I had a new shotgun lined up to be givein away in a raffle, some decoys and a bit more. but I'll tell them to just send the $ to something worth there $ and yes I'm being hard on you all. I wasn't want to do this just so I could go shoot and fish. heck I wanted to help out in some way in this only me world we live in. tring to put a Smile on a kid even if it just for a min. ok I get off my soap box now so you guys can rip on me.[unimpressed]
[signature]
Agreed moose and I would love to help but I have NO MONEY. broke broke broke thats why I dident say I would do it but I would love to.
[signature]
If I'm in town, I'm in!
[signature]
Haha, that's a good one, you are only a decade late!
[signature]
Maybe Submoa is giving the idea another try.
[signature]
Too funny, I saw it as a new post haha.

I'm all for busting clays, well trying to anyways.
[signature]