Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Kerry a fool or what?
just when kerry has swing republicans on his side he enaleanates them with it position on banning high powered riffles.

No doubt that kerry earned is shirly temple award on this issue. It even leaves me with more wories about the future.

I dont like bush, I dont like kerry, and with todays stunt I dislike kerry a bit more, What a Sad state of afairs when our contries leader will be selected by a vote on who is less disliked....
[signature]
CLOWN FOR PRESIDENT , has a nice ring to it !!!!!!!

[signature]
LOL, he dose have the nose and feet that only a clown and a bull moose could love [Tongue]

maybe I will get over the shock,[shocked]
[signature]
i believe he said ban 'military assault rifles' not 'high-powered rifles'

hey the guy likes to hunt, he said so, and he says he's never went hunting with a tec 9 or uzi

its a complicated issue, i just know we americans kill each other off at a rate of at least more than 10 times any other civilized country

we're afraid of our neighbors and we lock our doors, its a Sad situation pretty much, i know every time i see a home invasion on the news, i say to myself, "man i better get another pistol."

sm
[signature]
Alway remember Guns don't Kill People BULLETS do LOL
[signature]
yah keepin' em loaded where kids get em gets kids killed . .. you gotta match the threat to the danger i guess, wherever you live . . .

sm
[signature]
in michigan they throw parents in jail for kids getting axidently shot by guns in the home. and if the gun is an illegal wepon ooleee... some one is going to fry.
[signature]
Dave, I'm with you. I don't like either one of them either. What it's gonna boil down to with me is the policies that mean the most to me and those I'm close to. That's still gonna make it tough. Right now it's about 50/50. Anybody know anything about this Ralph Nader character?
[signature]
I would vote for him, but he hasnt a snow ball chance in you know where...
[signature]
Ralph will be on the Minnesota ballot. [Smile]
[signature]
he is going to be a write in here in mich...
[signature]
you're kidding right? He singlehandledly started the consumer protection movement, forced the corvair off the road in the 60's.

sm
[signature]
Sorry, I don't know anything about the 60's.
[signature]
how about the 50's or 70's ?!?

sm
[signature]
Nope. I was born in the mid-70's. Don't know much more than that.
[signature]
thats too bad, especially with so much history at your fingertips on the web . . . let me know if you're interested, i can forward some interesting history and art website urls

sm
[signature]
Does what people have done in the past reflect what they will do in the future? With some, yet. With others, most likely not. Some people actually learn from their mistakes. But who's to say that any politician is that smart? [crazy]
[signature]
i guess you miss my point, as for education; but both kerry and bush have degrees from yale, and Nader graduated magna cum laude from Princeton in 1955 and from Harvard Law School in 1958.

some people learn from their mistakes, the smart ones learn from other people's mistakes...

sm
[signature]
I will second that, the only smart politition is a poor politition, one who works for the people and not crouching at the heals of corprate beggin for a bone....

a smart politition know what his efforts has done for his comunity and can say he did not comprimise the values of family frends and neighbors to pad his pockets.....
[signature]
Reminds me of the movie Legally Blonde 2. Great movie that talks about what you just said.
[signature]