Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
While you are waiting for the ice to stableize
While you are waiting the ice to stableize give our sponcers a look over. they may just have the lure you have been looking for to catch that once in a life time fish through the ice....

several sponcers on the boards here cary ice fishing tackle.
[ul] [li]check out the Buck Tail Jigs on Mega Bait site[/li] [li]thebottlecapguy says his lures will take on a few eyes. [/li] [li]Cabelas of corse carys a fair share of the ice fishing supplies[/li] [li]Bass Pro shop also carys a fair amount of ice fishing stuff[/li] [li]our google adds on the left when you are on the ice fishing board will load up an ice fishing tackle shop.[/li][/ul]
My question to every one is are you going to try anything new this year? If so what are you going to try and what are you going to try them on?
[signature]
Thanks for the reminder Dave! I need to keep an eye out for the Bass Pro Shop link. Just got my 2005 Anglers Catalog. There's a pair of socks in there that I want to get ahold of that have a lifetime replacement guarantee.

I have so much to try that a lot of the things that you guys have already done are going to be in my arsenal of things to try. Need to work out new war plans.
[signature]