Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
redmond utah BFT pike party
[font "Verdana,Arial,Helvetica"][black][size 1][font "Unicorn"][blue][size 3]ok I'm going to do the 2nd redmond pike party on feb 26 2005 this year will have it a little later then last year hoping to beable to get more pike with a bit warmer weather. [/size][/blue][/font]
[font "Unicorn"][#0000ff][size 3][/size][/#0000ff][/font]
[font "Unicorn"][#0000ff][size 3]there will be a biggest fish "can be a C&R fish with witness" prize of the day by 2:00 and some drawings for prizes ."anyone want to help with prizes pm me"[/size][/#0000ff][/font]
[font "Unicorn"][#0000ff][size 3]coffee or hot coco, chips "more if people want to help out with that"[/size][/#0000ff][/font]
[font "Unicorn"][#0000ff][size 3]I will have some of my new lures I'm working on for you to look at and try if you want "looking to see what ones I want at my booth at the sports show in march"[/size][/#0000ff][/font]
[font "Unicorn"][#0000ff][size 3]so come if you can and get a pike with me [/size][/#0000ff][/font]
[font "Unicorn"][#0000ff][size 3]PS this is not a ice fishing lake[/size][/#0000ff][/font]

l[Image: pike.gif][/size][/black][/font]
[signature]
[size 2] [font "comic sans ms"] Thanks for the invite, I think Southernman and I will be there again this year. Had a lot of fun last year, it can only be bigger a better this time around.

Take care,
David
[signature]
I hope you guys can make it. heck you guys were the ones the hooked most of the fish last year. but with doing it later this time it should be better fishing. "I hope" this year there are a few prizes.

hope to see you. and next time we are in vegas I'll let you know.
[signature]
[size 2] [font "comic sans ms"] Just bringing this back to the top.

Take care,
David
[signature]