Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New stuff for 2005!!
What should i buy this year?? i am already sponsored but but by only one company that provides with with lures and ive only got 2 plastic worms from them so i still need some more ideas.....
[signature]
You will need several colors of plastics depending on the water clarity and color.

Some crank baits would be helpfull as well as some sinking rapalas. Don't forget some buzz baits too.

Alot depends on what your water conditons, clarity and color. Ask around in your local bass shops as to what is working best in your area.[cool]
[signature]
What area/state are you fishing in? Are you fishing contests/tournaments? Definitely don't forget the spinners and hair jigs.
[signature]
im in washington the tournament will be at lake sammamish not sure wen just yet i think in may...what are the jigs you mentioned??
[signature]
You can check them out on the Cabela's website (see the upper right corner of this webpage). Do a search by keyword for "hair jigs" and you'll get an idea of what I'm talking about. I've got the Hammerin' Hair that's pictured there. Haven't used it yet but while reading in Bassmaster magazine today, one of the pro's said he always has his hair jigs with him while fishing.
[signature]
ill give those a try thanx
[signature]