Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bass trip pics
Here are some pics that Leaky resized for me.
[signature]
Heres a picture of my big lady that I caught a few weeks ago. She wouldn't even fit in the whole frame even though I leaned back in my tube.
[signature]
Where did you pick up that good looking dog?[sly] I bet he's a pest!!![crazy]
[shocked]Leaky
No, he just is the most fetchinist dog I ever sawd....... [cool] That dog has enough energy to light all of salt lake if they harnessed him on a treadmill..... But yes, a good dog he is indeed. Nice, loves to fetch, swim and everything else a good dog should do. I wonder if he's a good duckhunter... I kinda let him down last year though.
[signature]
Those are some nice fish, ole sparky there looks quite interested in the fish, almost more so then the catcher
[signature]
I've been spoiled by catching big fish..... don't know what it is.... [cool] Just kidding. That really was a nice fish but I don't have many pictures of me with any fish so I figured I better straighten up and try(failing miserably), to look decent for the picture. Sparky sure was locked on to the fish... he loves to chase them in the shallows.... good for both of them, gives him quite the workout.
[signature]
Man them are some very nice looking fish! Congratulations! I sure do wish I could get into some big old bucket mouths again. I've got about two weeks till I can get to any decent bass country. Congrats again! jerry
[signature]
nice looking fish, I need to head out there one of these days,
jed
[signature]