Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
does anybody know what fish this is?
this fish was caught in Florida and i don't know what it is. i attached the picture to this.
[signature]
[cool][font "Poor Richard"][green][size 4]Hey there bigbasser - I guess that you forgot to upload your unknown fish picture. Once you upload it, then post your message. If you want your picture to be visible within the post then after you have made your post click on the attachment, right click on the picture, click copy and then click the back button at the upper left of the tool bar. Next edit your post and paste in your picture and click make changes at the bottom right.[/size][/green][/font]
[signature]
Yeah, pictures are better than a thousand words in the fishing world. Would love to see what you caught!
[signature]
I agree that a picture would be nice. Please try to attach it or email it to me. My email address is in my profile. I will be glad to post it for you and maybe even be able to identify it as well.[cool]
[signature]
that's a wat-was-dat fish , had one once myself .
[signature]
I heard that type of fish is very delicious if prepared correctly. Do you have any recipes for that type of fish??[cool]
[signature]
[center][cool][font "Poor Richard"][#008000][size 3]I know, I know its a Ghost Fish[/size][/#008000][/font].[Tongue][/center]
[signature]