Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
no fins or oars
Found this toon on the web, don't think I would use it any where except in a swimming pool.
[signature]
Hmm. It might work if one were used to fishing from a bicycle.[Wink]

zonker
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Thanks for the pic. Boggles the mind at the possibilities. I can see incorporating a generator so that the pedaling puts out enough power to run the sonar.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Hard to guess how much speed you could get from the current setup, but add a bigger prop and a higher gear ratio and you could probably tow a water skier. That would help keep Mama happy. Might be a bit fast for trolling, though...unless you were trolling for alligators...like they do down south.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Speaking (writing) of trolling, I can see making adaptors on the ends of the handlebars to accomodate a couple of outriggers. Heck, you could hit the blue water and pedal for marlin.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]I'm sure some power-mad 'tooner is gonna take a look at that wimpy bicycle design and try to replace the bike with a REAL bike...a Harley. Now, that's what I'm talkin' 'bout.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]I think I need to go fishing. My mental hard drive is about ready to crash. I actually thought that idea might have some potential.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]I think I will stick with my new ride.[/#0000ff]
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=9368;]
[signature]
I race bicycles, so I could probably make it go pretty nicely. Not very useful for fishing, though.
[signature]