Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thinking!!!!
I'm thinking of giving up and selling my float tube fc4. just dont use it. its only been used once and i dont like the way i sit in the water. i'm a big guy and i think i need a superfatcat. so if anyone is looking for a fishcat 4 i might be willing to make a deal.
[signature]
Hey there Petty4life,

No insult intended but just who the heck ........ is gonna trade their Super FC for your tube? Now now.....I'm sure there are reasons why one might! It's just none have come to me in the last 10 minutes. As you intimated .... actually you said you want to sell it NOT swap it. Yours would make a great starter tube. ebay might be an option.

On the SFC......I remember in an SFX movie.... this guy was coming on to a girl. In answer to her looking the height challenged individual up and down he quipped.... once you've 'been friends* with a midget' ..... you'll never go back ! Replace midget with clown for political correctness where necessary.

* properly edited

Good luck on the new aquisition,

JapanRon
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Hey Jason, I think we had that discussion on the maiden voyage of "Whistler's Mother'. It was easy to see, on a side by side comparison...your FC4 beside my SFC...that the Fat Cats provide noticeably more flotation than the Fish Cats. Although the Fish Cats are rated for 275 pounds (I think) I have been telling people that if they are over 200 they would be happier with either the Fat Cat or Super Fat Cat. [/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]TubeBabe drives a Fat Cat, with the foam seats, and I jockey the Supersized model. I have also "borrowed" the regular Fat Cat, just to check the ride and I seem to notice that it is just slightly smaller. As you know, I am a person of considerable poundage. I have never felt even the slightest inadaquacy in the Super Fat Cat. [/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]The SFC costs as much as some pontoons, but it is a good investment for someone who wants a good tube in their fishing craft collection. You may not use it all that much, since you are also a boater, but when you do take it out you might as well enjoy it. After all, it's only money...right honey?[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]I haven't looked to check yet, but I am sure that if you post it on the Utah Board you will get some fast responses. We are getting into the tubing time of year and I know there are lots of wannabees out there that would appreciate a good deal on an FC4.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=9389;]
petty4life in his FC4

[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=9826;]
(heavier) TubeDude floating high and dry in his SFC
[signature]
i am now officially tubeless, im hoping by fall to pickup a sfc or a toon
[signature]
Oh Know jason was thinking very scarey
[signature]
thats not scary, thats down right dangerous
[signature]
AGREED LETS NOT DO THAT AGAIN OK LETS KEEP THINGS SAFE [Wink]
[signature]
You may be happier with the SFC. It has bigger pockets than the FC4 and therefore holds more beer!! I think that says it all.[Wink]
[signature]