Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banjo Minnow
I'm just curious if anyone has tried these? If so, how'd they work? What kind of fish were you catching with them?
[signature]
I've used them before for catching bass. They do OK. Not better than anything else, but they do work. I've tried catching eyes and trout with them, but haven't had much luck.
[signature]
I remember seeing the infomercial for them long time back. I suspected that it was more for catcing fishermen than fish.

[cool]
[signature]
I've caught smallies at Deer Creek and largemouth at Utah Lake with them. They do work well, but you can do the same with senkos and they cost a lot less. They do better in clear water than in murky water.
[signature]
I use them from time to time. I have even hook a few muskies on them. mostly bass ad a few trout. they are just like any other bait learn how to fish them right and you'll hook a few fish. and like I said I still use them. I used on for a bit up to hyrum this last weekend for bass. I didn't get any of them but I did use one for a bit. I also tried a flying lure and yes I still use them.
[signature]