Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Colorado Gal lands a Big One in Texas!!!
[center][#ff0000][size 4]On a small Zebco![/size][/#ff0000][/center] [left][size 1][image]www.portasouthjetty.com/images/drum.jpg[/image][/size][/left] [left] [/left]

[font "Arial"][#ff0080][size 3]It's not his![/size][/#ff0080][/font][/url]

[font "arial,helvetica"][font "verdana, helvetica,arial, sans-serif"][#0000ff][size 2]Bob Mason of Springfield, Colo. didn't catch this huge drum, his wife, Jacci, did. He helped her land it and held it for the photo. Jacci used a little Zebco reel to catch the 50-pound fish on the south jetty using frozen mullet for bait. It took about an hour to land it, but she didn't play it, she just 'hung on.' 'It was the biggest live fish I ever saw,' Jacci said. [/size][/#0000ff][/font][/font]

[left] [font "arial,helvetica"][#0000ff][/#0000ff][/font]

[font "arial,helvetica"][/font] [/left]

[font "arial,helvetica"][/url][/font]

[font "arial,helvetica"][/url][/font]
[signature]
My first rod and reel was a zebco 202

I can tell ya this about them zebcos they do hold up to the test when it comes to hauling in them big fish.

I readily pulled in 30-pound carp one after another with my zebco. And if I ever have the fortune of having a little angler my self you can bet his first reel will be a zebco 202 classic.[cool]
[signature]
When ever I go fishing I always have one of my zebco's with me.
Infact most of the time I use one for my short pier fishing! I will never give up my zebco's as I can always depend on them without fail![cool]
[signature]