Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you fly the American Flag
[center][font "Poor Richard"][green][size 4][cool][/size][/green][/font][/center][center][font "Poor Richard"][green][size 4]I think that Memorial Day is a good time to kick off this subject.[/size][/green][/font][/center]
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=10367;]
[signature]
Unfortunately, I don't own a flag. I used to but not sure what happened to it. [:/]
[signature]
Allways on a holiday related to our our peaple in uniform. God bless them for all their sacrifices.
[signature]
i fly my flag all the time along with the P.O.W flag,at night there is a light shining on them.the flag should be flown all the time,not just on holidays,show your support year-round.
[signature]
my flag has been flying everyday since 911 the only time it comes down is when it needs to be changed
[signature]
[Smile][Smile][Smile]I fly the Red White And Blue 24/7 in front of the house in the back of the house by the deck and I have flags all over the inside of the house. I fly one on the boat and on my vehicles.
When my family had a camp on Lake Champlain I was the one who took care of the flag raising. My Great uncle who built the camp also installed a flag pole off to the south side where it would blow freely in the wind. He made that flag pole out of a ceder tree and it was still there when we sold the place in 86. I made one for my house and styled it after his pole at camp. I look at that pole now and it always reminds me of all the great times had at our summer retreat in Vermont. That is where I learned how to fish with my Father. He loved using nightcrawler.
[signature]
I fly the stars and stripes 24/7 I have for years and will continue til i die.