Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bass pro and IGFA museum
Well had to visit bp shops just couldnt resist! [Wink] But the mrs said i couldnt spend too much money.But luckily i have almost everything i need for now.[sly] I love that place its a fishermans paradise.Cant wait for cabelas to open up.Well right next to bp shops is the islamorada fish company.I had to take the mrs and sam there before we went into the IGFA museum.Theres nothing like fresh fish cooked for you on the spot.Grilled grouper ,lobster,scallops crabs do i need to say more![Wink] Yummy we had a feast.The igfa museum has a lot of mounts and world records there .I really think that some of the fresh water records can come from utah after seeing some of the recordsfor fresh water species.Herees some pics i took and that largemouth was a beast!
[signature]
Awesome pics, looks like you had a great time on your vacation, how was the offshore fishing, did you do any largemouth fishing down there? How big is that largemouth in pic #26? Wasn't the world record fish cleaned and consumed by the Perry family? Nonetheless, that fish has to be in the 20lb+ range, if only one of us could get the new record we could retire and fish forever, although it probably won't come from Utah - more like California. Thanks for some great photos and welcome home.
[signature]
Great pics, O. Thanks for sharing. Looks like you had a great vacation visiting the family in FL.
[signature]
Great pics! I went to the BPS in Springfield missouri last year and didn't want to leave!! I couldn't belive some of the fish thay have in their aquarium and on the wall[shocked]. I cant wait for that cabelas to open in Lehi. Anyone know about when that will happen?
[signature]
they say cabelas will open in late october early november. Thet have got the roof on it and looks good. from the freeway it looks alot smaller then the one in Nebraska
[signature]
The record is 22lbs 4 oz.That was a huge bucketmouth! If the mount was anything like the real fish i bet it gave that guy the fight of his life!
[signature]
Man thats a huge bass, it looks like you could fit your head in his mouth
[signature]
If you saw it in person you would be amazed how big it really is.[Tongue]
[signature]