Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
8 mile road
Went out today and had a fun time, well, sorta. The wash flooded and I had to sit there with about 40 other cars until the park officials let us go. I've got some cool pictures as well.

Managed to take 8mile road all the way out to the left, past the camp sites. Two guys were fishing the bushed area where I normally go, so I went up the hill, to the left, and all the way down to the water. Found myself a really nice cove , not too deep , and chummed the hell out of it [angelic][angelic][angelic][angelic]

I also got attacked by this giant bee as well. I belive the foul, nasty stench from the fermented chum attracted him to me. My first launch with the slingshot blew up all over me, so , I was attractive to 'em .

I didn't fish and just chummed cause of all the storms popping up. I managed to chum about 4 gallon of Maize, Oatmeal, Corn flakes, and some other attractors in the cove along a 100ft stretch.
As I was leaving I saw a few fish start surfacing, so there is something there.

On the way home I got some nice shots of two giant jackrabbits and some downpours behind sunrise mountain.

I should be able to post the pictures of my eventful afternoon later tonight, and hopefully some nice Carp tomorrow!!
[signature]
i hate those giant bumbles . .

t
[signature]