Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thought you might like to read....
[url "http://www.gofishohio.com/"][Image: GFOlogoA1_white.jpg][/url]
[url "http://www.gofishohio.com/articles/"][font "Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"][size 2]GFO Fishing Article Archives[/size][/font][/url][font "Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"][size 2][#330099][size 1]
The Premier Ohio Fishing Website
******* [/size][/#330099][/size][/font]
[Image: ribbonXX.gif]
[#0000ff][size 1][url "http://www.gofishohio.com/articles/licht/eee_bellyboat.php#top"]LINK TO BELLY BOAT ARTICLE[/url][/size][/#0000ff]
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Hey Ralph, thanks for sharing that. It is interesting reading, even if it is written by someone with only limited experience in all of the aspects of tubing. As soon as he started giving people the advice to buy a round tube he lost me.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Also, he says that he moves FORWARD in his tube, while wearing diving fins? That is virtually impossible if you want to cover any water at all.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]He does make a few good points, but for the most part he would be laughed off the stage if he tried to "hold forth" in front of a group of experienced tubers...especially ones who have "graduated" to more modern gear and techniques.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]By the way, I edited your post...taking out all the writing and substituting a link. There is a big notice at the bottom prohibiting the copy or reprinting of his article. By posting it on another website you could be in violation. Links are okay, but you can't copy without written authorization.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
I wasn't sure how to do it, I hope I didn't cause any troubles.
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]You did not cause any problems at all. Some websites love for people to copy their stuff. Others are more touchy. When you see that "do not reproduce or copy" stuff at the bottom then you need to just post a link to the site and not copy and paste.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]To post a link, you click on the address, at the top to the page, to highlight it. Then, you right click, to bring up the menu and click on copy. Now you can paste it into your post.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]If you get to know the BFT system better, you can also make your own custom links, like I did. Let me know when you are ready and I will post instructions.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Thanks again for sharing the article. It is always interesting to get other points of view.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
Since the Internet has a lot out there, fishing, hunting, canoeing, woodworking, gardening, so many to list. I thought about "Float Tubing" and start looking for it. Came across that part before I found BFT. BFT is better and running. There is none like this out there that I could find! I'm sticking to this one as it is just fun everyday! Everyone is nicer and always jumps in to help one another!
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Glad you like our little playroom. Good to have you aboard.[/#0000ff]
[signature]