Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard Report 11-26-05
Bearclaw and i took the new boat out today to tryout all the new gadgets and gismos that i had install. fished from about 8am till noon with only one bite. at times the visibility was only 100ft wite out conditions, changed lures several times. between the wind and snow the boat officially got baptized.
[signature]
Picture of the boat?

[signature]
dont have any pic's from today tooo snowy.
but heres one from the other day when i was working on it
[inline gfdgf.JPG]
[signature]
[cool]Sounds like a perfect day to be chasing wipers![Tongue][Tongue] Hey petty, that's cool that you got a new boat! What did you do with the swamp yankee, and when did you pick this one up? Anyhooters, congrats on the new vessel!

I was up at Hunington today with BassAckward, CBR, a guy named Johnny, and Bassrods and grandson. Had a good time, but it was colder than a witches... Report coming soon.
[signature]
Hey at least you got out! You are a brave man though. How's everything in the new boat working? You get her setup how you wanted?
[signature]
Hey Jason- Tis' the season to be merry[Wink]. Was fun to get out and do some "circle trolling"
[signature]
Nice boat Jason, and a good way to break her in. If anything is going to go wrong a day like that is when it usually shows up.
[signature]