Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tv new years event
its official in my house, we need a redneck new years event to watch on tv for new years,

of three chanels covering the new years event from NY the were all geered for rappers and britny wannabees, (no offence to NY'rs, rappers, or britny wannabees) I am sorry I just could not find it entertaining, it was dificult enough sitting though 20 minutes of comercials in a thrity minute segment let alone entertainment that I had to drown out with my radio...LOL

I just could not find that material entertaining, so I say we need a new location to add some veriety to the show, I am thinking along a possom drop from nashville tennessee or a rapper snow border drop from colorado [Tongue]

I mean realy how many kids are sitting at home watching tv on new years eve? its us old fogies sittin around the house looking for entertainment on this ocation, every one else is out on the town.

so I say give us a hee haw new years eve or even a possom hallar new years....

So what do ya say, Red Green for next years new years eve host. I am sure he could duct tape a possom to the top of a flag pole and drop it at that stroke of midnight....

is the red on the back of my neck showing again...LOL
[signature]
Yeah, the TV coverage was pretty bad this year Dave.
CBS didn't air anything special, NBC< ABC< FOX were all pretty lame too. ABC even veered from the ew Years show at eleven. Regis was boring. What happened to a couple years ago when they actually made it worthwhile?? [Sad]
[signature]
the bad part was when you tryed to jump chanels during comercials, you got the same comercial on the other chanels at the same time.

the good thing was when you went chanel flicking during the show you wasnt missing any thing.

they left me scratching my head in wonder why did not do continuous braudcasting thru. the camera men were all there being paid, the host were there being paid, the stations were still braudcasting.

I thought I saw lean rymes once on the eve party, but I have to wonder cause just less than 10 hours later she was on a float in the rose bowl perade.

next year poker party at my house....[Tongue]
[signature]
You gotta like the opossum idea. That may get me to stay up to see it. Sounds like I didn't miss much. Another reason to hit the hay with momma early and watch the young folk the next day with their headaches.
[signature]
i agree with gregg, go to bed at the normal time,and wake up to watch everyone else suffering,i did get lucky this time and woke up in time to see the ball fall,and here how awfull dick clark sounded.
[signature]
ya mr clark did have a stroke last year before the show, sure shows how serious those ailments are and a clue as to how long it takes to recover.
[signature]