Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Catch......
Hey Guys...... Went Fishing At The Local Reservior Near My GrandParents Place Last July And I Slaughtered The Bass!!! I Decided To Fish The Small Lake (About 3 Acres) Not Knowing It Very Well. I Hadn't Fished It In About 5 Years. But After My First Fish 6.13 Pounds!! I Caught About 5 More Decent Fish That Day. After Two Days Of Hardcore Bass Fishing I Caugth About 17 Largemouth Bass, Most Weighing Over 2 Pounds!! The Date On The Pic Is Wrong. Its From July '05 But The Bigger Fish Is A 4 1/2 Pounder And The Smaller One Is My Smallest Catch
[img]file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Ryan/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/Bass%20Fishin%20PiC%232.JPG[/img]
[signature]
It appears that your picture didn't come through. Please try it again.[cool]
[signature]
[img]file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Ryan/My%20Documents/Bass_Fishin_PiC_2.JPG[/img]
[signature]
Why Wont It Show??
[signature]
Try this.

1st Make sure your picture is in the JPG format and no larger than 400x400 pixels.

2nd make your post and attach the pixture using the attatchment function at the bottom of your post.

3rd Upload the attachment.

4th click on the inline box next to your attachment.

5th click on the [Image: image.gif] button in the tool bar.

6th click on the inline option and then click submit.

Your picture should automatically load into your post.[Smile]
[signature]

[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id...ality=Full]

*****I added the pic for you******TubeN2
[signature]
There... That Pic Has A 3 Pounder And My Small Catch.
[signature]
Nice bass dude. I put the pic into your post for you. They look like a nice pair.[cool]
[signature]
Thanx...And Thanx For The Help.
[signature]
You are most welcome Bassrdude. That is why I am here. To help where I can.[cool]
[signature]