Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BFT news
Some news from upstairs. This is a copy past from the moderator board letting us know about some new changes coming and the BFT store. There is also a cool giveaway involving you sending in a photo.

"We have launched the new BFT Gift Shop and will be adding links from the forum shortly. The first batch of items we ordered have come in and are now available on the gift shop at [url "http://www.dabigfish.com/"][#0000ff][size 2]http://www.dabigfish.com[/size][/#0000ff][/url][size 2] we have many more items that will be coming in later this month and early next month and are very open to suggestions anyone has of items they would like to see added. Please be advise that although we have tested the store (and everything appears to be A-OK) we know there WILL BE BUGS we missed and apologize in advance to anyone who experiences any problems. As we learn to administer the store better we will be adding more features. We have been looking into Pennants/flags for boats and have an important question you could help with by asking users in your boards and replying to this thread. "What type of pennants do users want?" There are many verities available from felt to canvas. Some slide on to an antena and some have brass grommets to fasten to. They range greatly in price with felt the cheapest solution all the way up to embroidered canvas with brass grommets that would run about $100 per pennant/flag. [/size]
[size 2][/size]
[size 2]We are planning on offering PICTURE BOUNTIES ON CERTAIN STORE ITEMS that users will receive store vouchers for product pictures that we use (i.e. we need product pictures of users wearing gear that we want to use for the item their wearing. If a user buys a long sleeve shirt and sends in a picture with them wearing the shirt AND A FISH in the picture and we use it for the product we will issue them a voucher for the cost of the item they are wearing). Obviously at this stage where we do not have any pictures of the new gear with members wearing it and sporting a fish, it is the best time for users to take pictures and submit them ASAP. Basically we will be trying to get the best picture possible for every product so just because a product has a user with a fish on the product page doesn't mean we won't be trying to still get pictures for that product. This will be an ongoing endeavor.
NOTE: One bug we are aware of that we are trying to fix now, is that although the new store enables us to track inventory on items it does not differentiate sizes. So although Quantities available are posted on every product we still are working on the "OUT OF STOCK" sign to show up by size when items run out.

This month will be a big month for change at the message board and we will have some down time. I will try to advise prior to down times but please be advised it may not always be foreseeable."[/size]
[size 2][/size]

WHAT A COOL SIGHT HUH!!!!!
[signature]
[Wink] Hey Pat,
Have you still got that pic of me with that lake trout wearing just my BFT black thong?
[signature]
Ya but you can't read the logo!

You kill me!!
[signature]