Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rabbits on Sat the 25th Anyone????
Going to head out to my secret spot on Sat...
Just wanted to invite anyone who wants to tag along...
The last 3 times out we have seen over 250 bunnies...
The action is great...
Let me know if you would to meet up with me...
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#ff4040]I'm working or else I would go out to your honey hole with you. Maybe the next trip, and yes this time it will be with the 7mm.[laugh][/#ff4040][/font]
[signature]
CHEATER!!!!!!!!!!!![Wink]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#ff4040]Cheater??? I think you have more of a chance at being a cheater with you 22's.[Wink] I would just be there mainly for back up.[laugh][/#ff4040][/font]
[signature]
Well it is not as much cheating as using a shotgun....[Tongue]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#ff4040]um.......no comment.[blush][/#ff4040][/font]
[signature]
shotgun is only cheating if you are quite close to the bunnies. Many times I have been chasing them where the guy with the shotgun is at a severe diSadvantage. He might pepper their butt with a stray bb or two, but they were too far away to do any good. semi-auto 22's, however......

I personally like using the SKS with a 30 round clip. It sure makes a mess of the bunny, along with everything around the bunny.
[signature]
I used a 12 gauge once and shot a rabbit 3 times from a little ways off and it still was moving away...
Just not as fast...[Tongue]
[signature]
Hey i'm interested in going with you sometime. I have been before many times, usullay out to delta. Need some practice with my new 300 short mag if I can get some bullets loaded in time. I also just beefed up my 22, so I need to do some killin with that. Any who just let me know when you want to go and i'll let you know.

Rabid
[signature]
I will let you know when I am headed out again...
Maybe this Sunday the 9th...
I PM you when I get permision to go...[Wink]
[signature]
I could go with you on saturday, that is if you could go. It's supposed to be a nice day on saturday also. Just let me know, i'm up for it.

Rabid
[signature]
Saturday sounds fine...
I only said Sun because weather man said it would rain Sat...
Now they changed go figure...
I'll PM you...
[signature]