Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White stuff
What is all this white stuff on the ground? I used to see it a lot in Wyoming, but I thought it was an endangered species here in Utah [Wink] . Let's get another Dinner on Ice organized so the weatherman has something to shoot for, I think I like having the white stuff around.
[signature]

[laugh] Amen Brother!
This is what we need to stiffen up those edges.
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]Me, I just like towing boats in it! Nothing like it! Dirty, gritty snow packed to everything! If you want to pop the cherry on a nice boat, I highly suggest towing during snow storms like this. If the gritty snow doesn't get you, the salt will![/size][/font]
[signature]
I think IFG has been messing with his white magic. I wish he'd have done this earlier![Tongue] Now I just hope the cold white stuff sticks around long enough to harden up all the open edges and add some new ice to "my" ponds here in Cache.
[signature]
now why could this snow not come sooner, just one day would have been fine. that way I would not have had to hike up to the tallest point of a mountain[sly](I think that i saw your house up top, to all who live in or near the slvalley) to find some desent powder that was not even ther.[Sad]o well guess i will have to deal with it and wait for another storm before i can go powder riding again.
[signature]
I was glad to see it did not stick to the roads and it was heavy wet snow, we got almost 4 inches in Ogden. WH2
[signature]
I measure my deck and I have 8" of this stuff the call snow . Took me over 2 hours to get it off the drive way .
[signature]

Nice and brisk this morning.No doubt about the edges now.
[signature]