Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone wanna go ice fishing Weds. or Fri.?
[Wink]I got a kitchen pass for fishing on one of those days. Anyone interested? I'm game to drive somewhere and meet someone. I live in Layton and am willing to drive/ride. Lemme know!!![Wink]
[signature]
[size 3]I have to work on Wednesday. ) : Friday is Valentine’s Day and I have a date with Mrs. neveronsunday, so if I want to go any other day of the next two or three years I had better pass. Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday of next week the 17th-19th, is looking good if you or anyone else is interested. I’ll probably be wandering off to somewhere. Cheers! [/size]

[size 3] [/size]

[size 3] [/size]
[signature]
I’m think of Lost creek if the weather holds on Wednesday. I also live in Layton. Send me a PM.
[signature]
I may hit Strawberry friday with a co-worker. Was hoping to take some comp time from work wednesday, but I got some stuff to take care of.
[signature]
I am planning on going to porcupine on Friday! If the ice is fine then you can join me if you'd like. I'm a loner for that day. Come on you guys, Friday night is great for the wife. I just told mine that I have to take care of my other love on Valentines too!
[signature]
Hey KickNBass... If you do Porky on Friday, I'd love to hear a report. I planned on goin' up Sunday or Monday.
[signature]
Hey Teroy,

Where do you go on the Berry? I have tried just about everywhere this year with not Much luck. I was thinking of going to the Soldier Creek Bay area and walking out to the rocky point on Friday but my friend is wimping out because of the supposed storm.

Dave
[signature]
To be honest, I have only fished Berry once and that was Mud Creek just a few weeks ago. I was thinking of going around the marina or somewhere.
[signature]
Hey RipNLips, I will post a report no matter how good or bad. Hopefully good!
[signature]
hey any body know where they are catching the kokes up there and on what. I was thinking about making a run up there soon and would like any help you guys are willing to share.[Smile]
[signature]
[Smile] [#800000][size 4]If you go to the marina on friday, I might meet there. [/size][/#800000]

[#800000][size 4][/size][/#800000]

[#800000][size 4]Went just south Of the dam today, my buddy and I each got only 2 each. [/size][/#800000]
[signature]
If you check back a few pages you can see what was working. The fish move around a lot so you just have to try different areas until you find them or drill a hole close to the dam in
60 or 70ft of water (at least 100yds out) and hope they come by. The last reports say fishing is slow but a couple weeks ago the hot ticket was a pink ratfinky under a silver or gold attractor. If you go let us know how you do. WH2
[signature]
Thanks wh2 I appreciate the info. I will keep you guys posted on what goes on while i'm there. thanks again
[signature]
[reply]
[Smile][#800000][size 4]If you go to the marina on friday, I might meet there. [/size][/#800000]

[#800000][size 4][/size][/#800000]

[#800000][size 4]Went just south Of the dam today, my buddy and I each got only 2 each. [/size][/#800000] [/reply]
[font "Garamond"][purple][size 4]Yeah, but mine were BIGGER! [cool][/size][/purple][/font]
[signature]
I guess you and tomegun are buddies, my question to you is does he really catch all the big fish or do you? Good to have you on board we look forward to the hearing the real truth, ha ha. WH2
[signature]
[laugh][font "Garamond"][size 3] LOL! Thanks wiperhunter![/size][/font]

[font "Garamond"][size 3]Let's put it this way...today he didn't quite measure up! However he does seem to catch bigger fish when I am not around. It was slow today but the fish we caught seemed to be be really healthy. The two cutts I caught were both 18" and had nice bellies on them. I was hoping to get into some 'bows over there but the 4 fish were all cutts. Oh well, tomorrow is another day. [/size][/font]
[signature]
Teroy,

Chicken Creek seemed to place a couple of weeks ago. Fish deeper water out by the drop offs. If you (or anybody else) wants the GPS co-ordinates for the Chicken Creek spot PM and I'll send them along. If you're on foot it's a long way from the parking lot, .97 mile. I've got to stick with the shrimp rig at the Berry.

IFG
Mr Hunt,

I would like to: WELCOME YOU TO THE GREAT AND GROWING BFT MESSAGE BOARDS!
[signature]