Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello All!
Just wanted to say hello! I was referred to this site by a couple of guys. I run the UTBASS Tournaments and am a die-hard fisherman! I am a skilled Flyfisherman as well. I am here to enjoy your posts and give advice, help and ask questions. Fish On!

Take your kids fishing before they grow old and forget about you.

><)))>

[url "http://www.utbass.com"]www.utbass.com[/url]

P.S. Back away from the cookie jar!
[signature]
Hay UTBASS

WELCOME TO THE GREAT AND GROWING BFT MESSAGE BOARDS!
[signature]
Thanks! By the way, how do I post photos?[reply]
[signature]
If you are using Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher it is an easy task.
Send me a PM Private message. To find the pm link just click on my screen name in the uper corner of this post, it will send you to my profile and the PM button is in the lower right side.

I have a pre setup that will explain links and pic's posting on the bosrd I can send to you.
[signature]
Hey ssor, will you send me the pre setup also. I've got my website published but I can't seem to get the pictures from my computer to the site. Thanks for any help you can give me. WH2
[signature]
UTB,

I was hopefull by the name that I had found a kindred spirit, but then you had to mention that flyfishing thing! Another agent for JMIGs U2F3 has joined, I guess I am simply out numbered. There is lots of good info for your type here. Come summer there wil be lots of secret code like "emerger, scud, caddis, BWO, ect" My only saving grace is that all thier sacred spots are frozen this time of year. Now is the IFG's time! Welcome aboard the site, if you ever decide to come over to the dark side and use real meat on a hook with lead, I just want you to know I'll be here for you. While the omnipotent presense of the U2F3 tries to convert me to the likes of another thrower of pocket lint, I will not be converted. Anyway, welcome aboard. Think MEAT, LEAD, HOOK.

IFG

Yes UTB
It will be nice to have you along to watch the emergance of IFG from he dark side to fur feather hook.too watch as he gives in to his true feelings and embraces the innerself that is trying to ge out.
[signature]
Welcome to the site UTBASS. Please keep us updated on your tounry's. I'm sure a lot of people here would be interested.

I look forward to your future post and fishing reports

Teroy
[signature]
I am also new here and I look forward to reading your posts regarding bass fishing as the weather warms. I have never been bass fishing, but would love to learn. That is if any of our lakes get enough water to put my boat on the water. The way things are looking now, you will be able to wade across the entire Utah Lake before the summer is out.
[signature]
Hey all, I got the chance to meet this guy the other day and all though a little odd [Wink] (just messing)

He is a heck of a nice guy. Willing to share any info he may have to help a fellow fisherman. Lets go get some bass Cliff
[signature]
Oh great, there goes the neighborhood and the peace and quiet! [Wink] Just messing with you, Cliff. Hey, I thought that you've been called up. Is this still going to happen? Glad to have you on board!

See you around!
George
[signature]
Yo Yo Clif, hee hee this is formerly Surfdog of PG. You and I have met on more than several occasions at Lindon. Welcome aboard... hope you don't just catch tadpoles... IMAO. You're a great guy, and I just spoke to the Lindon owner, and I asked about where the hell you are, and that you aren't getting called up after all! I was happy to hear that! Let those tournaments begin!!!!
[signature]
[unsure] [#800000][size 2]just don't encourage Cliffy behavior. If you are going to advertise, you should buy some advertizing space. [Sad] There goes the dam nieghborhood. [/size][/#800000]
[signature]
Welcome and know that your first three post must include 3 secret GPS locations.( Fish Locations) Not Albertson's Deli
[signature]
Anytime brizzo! How's the reel looking? You ready for Bassin' 201? I'm thinking soon .. really soon.
[signature]
Waiting on you and your dang drill. Real is good, VERY good. looks decent on my $16.00 rod.
[signature]