Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard tonight Oh boy!! W/pics
Hit the s. marina with Lil'Lunkerhunter at around 4 pm. Started trolling for cats along the feedlot with 2 -3.5# takers. At 5 there were a few boils and we hit one perfect. Caught 3 out of that one and they grew in size and duration the rest of the night. There were boils everywhere!! We ended up with 15 to the boat, 8 long-lines, and 1 break-off. As we were hitting the bouies on the way in, a boil broke out right on the point and they were huge fish. 20+"ers, Caught 3 there and headed to the cleaning station. I think they are starting to pick up again, because the last 2 times out were like this. Everyone was catching fish tonight. I'll put up some pics tomorrow.[Smile][cool]

Oh yeah, by the way, if you see a black net with out a rubber handle it is mine. I don't know how it went over or when but i think it floats.
There is also a pic of my little boy's first green sunfish from Maybe pond in Clearfield.
[signature]
Nice job. That's the first good report from Willard all weekend. I've gotta get my boat out there.
[signature]
You did better then us. We were fishing from the shore and didn't get a thing. Ahh well... it was fun anyway...

Glad you had a great day!
[signature]
Where were you fishing Christine? If you were anywhere near the south marina inlet you should have caught wipers. They chased the shadletts clear up into the channel.[cool] They were going so good that i saw wipers land on the rocks and shad too.
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][red][size 4] Bear claw and I saw that same kind of thing saturday evening, shadletts were jumping out of the water and the birds were diving in on them. Thats when we started catching loads of Wipers . Only difference was we were out by the lightpole.[/size][/red][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#ff0000][size 4][/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#ff0000][size 4]AFDan52[/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[signature]
Here's the pics.
[signature]
Went back out last night too! As LH said, fishing was great, boils everywhere. In fact, it was more productive to just stay put and wait for somthing to happen rather than runnin around trying to drive into a boil. Traffic wasn't bad either.
[signature]
Nice report... Thanks for sharing. [Smile]
[signature]