Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Ice
[Wink] Got out on the ice tonight , was only a inch thick , but I felt it was safe ! Did'nt get any fishing in , but got to slide around , and the kids had fun skating ! We'll be out there again tommorro but won't get any fishing in , cause they would frown if I drilled a hole in the ice at our indoor arena !! Thought I was nuts huh !! It won't be long thou !!!

[signature]
Good one!!
[signature]
now my left leg is longer than my right. [angelic]

the weatherman threttend us with frost last night, so I sat up all night waiting for Jack Frost to come by so I could make a deal with him, but he was a no show, guess he is still on vacation....[Sad][Tongue]

I was going to promice him I would help him make some yellow snow.[laugh]

The eskimo's know where the huskies go, ya dont want to eat no yellow snow....[sly]
[signature]
I'm gettin the itch out here in colorado. I have seen beaver ponds around 10,000 ft frozen in the morning. I think this is the year that I get first ice braggin rights. Should be able to hit a 12,000 ft lake around the 20th of october. Yeah baby!
[signature]
schooch over, leave room for me... MOOCH MOOCH....

and here I havent been ice fishing to speak of in almost two years....

dont fall though on our account, but when you do hit first ice let us know.... Say dont you have to carry oxigen when you are that high?
[signature]
yep it won't be long now i had a low of 10 above this morning..

I can feel it in the air !!!! it's comming..
[signature]