Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A few questions...
I have some questions if anyone could answer for me (please)

1. The difference on the different reels (spincasting, baitcasting, and spinning reel)

2. This one is for DaveTclown (I think) which jitterbug should I get? (Skirtted, Jointed, or regular)

3. And has anyone used a Heddon Crazy Crawler?

4. Does anyone know where to go for reviews on lures?

Thanks [Smile]
[signature]

Hi there T-maN_Da_TurtLe,

On question 4: I suggest that you use Google.com as your search engine, then input keywords such as: fishing, lure, reviews, compare, best, etc. Use around three keywords and change the order or words to get different search results.

If you haven't done this before, you'd be suprised how good you get at finding information. I know, I do it as an advocation.

Of course others are going to pitch in and give ya their best too. The more the merrierer.

JapanRon
a.k.a.tsurikichi
[signature]
Thanks JapanRon![Wink]
[signature]
[size 1]1. The difference on the different reels (spincasting, baitcasting, and spinning reel) [/size]

[#8000ff][size 1]answer...[/size][/#8000ff]

[#8000ff][size 1]the major difference between the two is how the line is loaded on the spool.[/size][/#8000ff]

[#8000ff][size 1]the spin cast the line spins off the end of the spool, the spool is spun in direction of the rod. the spool on a spin cast is stationary[/size][/#8000ff]

[size 1][#8000ff]the bait case the line comes off the spool as the spool spins. the spool barrol is mounted on the reel in a cross fasion. the spool barol is conected to geers and the spool barol turns to retreave the line.[/#8000ff]

2. This one is for DaveTclown (I think) which jitterbug should I get? (Skirtted, Jointed, or regular) [/size]

[size 1][#8000ff]answer...[/#8000ff][/size]

[size 1][#8000ff]this depends on your budget, If you have a limited budget I would sugest the 2 inch body eather in black or watermellon color.[/#8000ff][/size]

[size 1][#8000ff]black is hot for morning, evenings, and over cast days.[/#8000ff][/size]

[size 1][#8000ff]other wise I would say get them all and use them all in all your fishing conditions to see what works best for your pond.[/#8000ff]

3. And has anyone used a Heddon Crazy Crawler? [/size]

[size 1][#8000ff]I have no experience with this lure. ssory[/#8000ff]

4. Does anyone know where to go for reviews on lures? [/size]

[#8000ff][size 1]answer...[/size][/#8000ff]

[#8000ff][size 1]on this site we have a board with a great collection of lure reveiws, and if you cant find the particular lure you have an intest in, you can ask for a reveiw on that lure.[/size][/#8000ff] [center][url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?forum=6;"][#ff0000][size 1]Hot Fishing Tackle & Tips[/size][/#ff0000][/url]
[/center]
[signature]
Thanks Dave, I now have enough to buy the lures, and I'll test it out during spring break in April [Tongue]
[signature]