Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Snow!!!!
[left]What a great site. Wake up this am to come to work and their is snow on the gound. I hope the mountains get hammered over the next few weeks before the weather starts to warm. I need Willard nice and full so I can kick the crap out of those Wipers[/left]
[signature]
i like the way you think teroy, to answer your hopes the mountains did get snow. i would like to kick some wiper butt too, but until the snow melts i am straigt snowboarding. i went today but there was no good poedwer. good luck fishing and i got an A in that class you helped me with thanks.
[signature]
Hey fish where did you go boarding at? I was at Powder Mtn sat and there was 3 to 6 in of powder on the groomed trails and thigh high in the trees....Great time, Still cant walk [pirate] but great time [Wink]
[signature]
I am A life long member of the Canyons resort in park city it is the only place i have ever been and im just fine with that.
[signature]
Teroy you lucky guy, you must of got all the snow! We here in Cache Valley got skunked, [crazy]. Hope we all get a TON more snow. Need to keep ALL the lakes and dams full.[Smile]
[signature]