Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cal trip
Got home yesterday from our trip to so. cal. Met up with Steve tubn2 Great meeting you. He showed me how to catch California fish. Had a good time visiting with him. here are pics. of all the fish we caught. also hit Tera Lago golf course and it was great. you guys have some nice courses. Thought about staying a few more days cause we didn't want to leave 80* weather and its still cold in idaho. Did I mention traffic sucks.
[signature]
[black][size 3]Looks Great Poky. That lake looked fantastic! shoulda got out in the tube.[/size][/black]
[black][size 3]Glad you made it back safe and sound. Was talking bout coming up and see you this weekend, but look what you brought back![/size][/black]
[black][size 3]We got about 4" of WET white stuff.[/size][/black]
[black][size 3]More expected Thurs, Fri, and Sunday! [/size][/black]
[black][size 3]Man I thought we were through with this crap. Was even thinking mowing my lawn yesterday.[/size][/black]
[signature]
[cool][font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]I didn't know that you all were going to Corona lake. Might have invited myself to your party. Well that wouldn't have worked because I needed to be elsewhere. What did you all catch? By the way poky_mon some Californians fish with their pinkie extended. But not tubeN2 at least I don't think so. Glad to hear that you had a good trip.[/size][/green][/font]
[signature]
Hey Dryrod, we did manage to catch a few twigs and rocks. But the company was good and the beer was cold, so you can figure what else we caught.[crazy]
[signature]
Hey Pokymon, It was nice meeting you and fun to fish with you. You should see some of the nice LMB that we have in most of the golf course ponds. Those would make you come back quicker.

By the way, thanks for the cold ones.[Wink]
[signature]
Cool pictures and report! Hey, is that you in the "team BFT" shirt steve?
[signature]
Yes that's me. Did you like the short pants?? It was raining that day and all I wanted to do was keep my back dry.[Wink]

I was trying to hide the cold one from site of the camera. I didn't want the kids that browse this site to see what a bored Bass fisherman/Salty Dog does at a trout lake when they refuse to bite.[crazy]

I was supposed to hide the Red fishing line too. That is somebody elses up and coming product that is a little tuffer than the Cajun brand.[cool]
[signature]
LOL, right on. I was going to ask you where one might aquire a shirt like that? [Wink]
[signature]
I don't think that they are making those any more or for the time being. I got that one from my Pops a few years ago. I've been trying to get a short sleeve version of it myself.

Maybe theangler might consider making another batch for the Mods or have a contest to win one.

That shirt does get alot of attention when I wear it on the Party Boats.[cool]
[signature]
[center][cool][font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]Don't let him kid you T4M - TubeN2 has his private tailor that he keeps on retainer. LOL[/size][/green][/font][/center]
[signature]
Now come on Dryrod!! Don't go giving out my secrets. Shame on you.[shocked]
[signature]
It was a pleasure meeting you also even though you hid the fish. And the wife said me might have to come down next winter. she liked how warm it was.
[signature]
[black][size 3]Don't know about Chubbuck, but it was warm here while you weree away! Upper 50's and sunshine![/size][/black]
[signature]