Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NICE TROUT AND NICER CAJUN BONEFISH
[Wink][Wink]...SHELL BEACH BLAST...Harry and George some of my regulars came in from Georgia and fished with me yesterday in the Biloxi Marsh. We intended to spoon feed some reds first thing in the morning but the tide was so low in the ponds we decided to find a little trout action so we headed for a deep bayou and after a few moves we got on a good speck bite with plenty of 2 to 3 pounders. We drifted back and fourth and after a few hours we had 42 nice trout in the box. Most were big girls getting ready for the upcoming May spawn and boy were they thick. Since George and Harry came down primarily for reds we headed back to the ponds I have been catching them in the last couple of weeks and the tide had risen enough and we got in easily. Started throwing spoons and the bite was on as both my guys were hooked up and the line was peeling off their reels. This kept up for a few hours as they hooked up and landed over 25 reds, only keeping a few and turning the rest loose to enjoy another day. Both Harry and george love to catch trout but when it comes to Cajun Bonefish they love to feel that big tug on their lines. ANOTHER GREAT DAY IN THE BLAZER BAY.

GIVE US A CALL AND GET IN ON THIS GREAT SPRINGTIME ACTION.

CHALLENGER RODS AND H&H TACKLE HAULED THEM IN AGAIN.

CAPT. HOOK / "TEAM ESCAPE"

985 847 0672....h
504 512 2602...CEL

www.escapefishingcharters.com
[signature]
Nice report as usual Skipper. Thanks for sharing and good job on getting your customers on to some good fishing.[cool]
[signature]