Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wed. at Utah Lake
My work keeps running out and sending me home at noon. Boy, I hate it when they do that during the Walleye run. Yeah right!!!
Anyway the water temp is up to 48 in most places. 53 around the boat harbor and warm springs.
The male eyes have finally arrived. Every fish for the past three or four weeks has been a female. Yesterday there were at least nine males caught. Didn't hear of any females.One guy said he had heard that they were rolling like crazy out at the island. Saw a few fish bustin the surface. Not many roll where I've been fishing.
I got one little twenty incher. Same method. Jigs off side planers. About 5.6 feet of water.
C'mon weekend. Hope the weather holds up.

walleyebob
[signature]
[Tongue] Geez, I bet that is really tough! I'm sure glad my employer only works me ten hours a day! The one good thing about that is that I should be out there tomorrow morning taking my first and from the sound of it probably not my last attempt at the great tasting walleyes. Do you have any tips i.e recipes, time of day, best method..? I will be out on my boat near Lincoln or possibly the island.

anfish
Quote:
[signature]
[green][size 2]If you got waders, you can walk pretty far out into the lake(just don't step on them). I heard they were wading over by the Provo harbor for catfish.[/size][/green]
[signature]