Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard5/17-Pineview5/18
Hit Willard Thursday after work in hopes of some Wiper action. Fishing was slow and I wasn't able to find any Wiper, I only have a 15 Hp Merc so getting around is a little time consuming. I did however land my first Walleye of the year. Nothing huge but it did breath underwater[Wink]!

Fished Pineview last night in hopes for Crappie, like before couldn't find the Crappie, but did manage 30 or 40 small perch and Blue Gill, and a few smaller SMB and the dreaded carp. All in all it was just nice to be out.

Any one know where the Crappie are held up at? Any info would be greatly appreciated.
[signature]
if ur lookin for crappies, i finally found them,not at pineview but at lindon boat harbor.they're everywhere!!! fish there yesterday and landed 14 crappies and 12 bluegills.crappies there are not like pineview or willardbay size but crappie is a crappie and i finally found them..lol
[signature]
yea, have't caught pineview crappie, but was up at East Canyon Thursday night and caught about 20 8-12 inchers within an hour in the Dixie area.

This picture attached is the average sized crappie I was getting.

[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id...rch_engine]
[signature]