Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Storm wiggle Wart HELP
hello i just bought a storm wiggle wart . i was woundering how i should fish it. and if you have any tips.

i am new to fishing with lures. i useally just tight line for carp and cats . but really want to get some bass.

thanks a lot

Jordan
[signature]
that lure is the same as any other flat fish lure,

the faster you pull it the vaster it will sink.

as how to present it, that is something you will have to experiment with,

make your self a list of presentations.
[ul] [li]slow retreive to fast retreive[/li] [li]slow troll to fast troll that dosnt drive you lure in to the bottom.[/li] [li]slow jerking action to fast jerking action[/li] [li]short and long stalls[/li] [li]short and long jerks[/li][/ul]
add any other presentations you can think of, Choose structure to work around for better results, open water can produce fish, just not of any quantity...
[signature]
The Wiggle Wart does as it's name says... wiggles, a lot. This is one of those lures that are great for use around , stumps, trees in the water, and larger rocks if fishing in a lake. With the wide wiggle/wobble it has, it is more likely to deflect off the side of a rock or tree or stump rather than get a hook snagged in it. I probably wouldn't use it near a lot of weeds though since it would have a tendency of snagging them.

It would also be great for use in rivers and streams. The larger profile body will be easier for fish in rivers to key in on.

As Dave mentioned, play around with a number of different techniques. If possible, test it out in a swimming pool where you can see what the lure is doing as you try the different techniques. Just make sure nobody is in the pool when you're testing the lure out. Ya never know what you'll hook then... don't want to catch Uncle Wilbur's skivvies, do ya? [crazy]
[signature]