Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jordanelle MONSTER and still swimming
Well we hit the Nell this morning WHAT A DAY sun no wind (at first) and fish were biting...

We got there at 6:00 and was fishing at 6:05 water was 60.2 and fish ON we boated 30 bass and 5 browns and one bow the browns was over 20" the bow was about 15" the bass was from 11 to 16" and the MONSTER was????

I will send the pictures to TD to post... You wouldn't believe me if I just told you....[sly][Wink]

[signature]
If you said Monster walleye, I believe you! Remember I was on that fish finding research with DWR... we were piqued by the findings... and theres long be suspected walleyes in the nelle.

Am I correct? Do I win something? Smile!
[signature]
Congratulations, and thanks again for the demo last night. I am determined to drop shot till I figure it out. Like you said, practice, practice, practice. Can't wait to see your pics.
[signature]
I won't say your right and I won't say your wrong but its BIG mite be an angling world rec....[cool]

[signature]
Relax, it was just a piece of deadfall from the runoff! [Tongue]
[signature]
nice catch and release, sure wassa big one lol
[signature]
So far I have seen a buck deer a bull elk and now a bull moose swimming cross Jordanelle where it came from was about 3/4 to a mile away, and the water skiers didn't even see it....(lucky Moose)

[signature]
Well i'm glad you believe in catch n release. He will be a nice catch another day.

Thanks for the mojo demo last night.
[signature]
Nice little bullWinkle![Tongue]
[signature]
Sounds like another great day. Cool pics of the moose as well.
[signature]
I saw that mooses' about a month ago. Its a huge beastie. Thinks it owns Lake X.

[signature]