Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Antlerless Draw Results
I just received an e-mail at 5:08 with my Antlerless draw results. Successful for antlerless Elk and double doe, didn't get the moose. How did everyone else do?
[signature]
Yahoo![cool] The wife and I pulled cow tags for Diamond Mtn. area. Hopefully will have a few steaks in the freezer this year. Mmmm mmmm good. What areas did you draw?
[signature]
echo/chaulk creek area.
[signature]
Ogden South-cache cow.[Smile]
[signature]
Nice Brody! [cool]
[signature]
Echo chalk creek. MMMMMMMMMMMM. Wapiti in the Freezer. My trigger finger is already itching.

HOwever, Did not draw a deer in Wyoming[unsure]
[signature]
Cow elk by Stockton and doe out by Vernal in the middle of the fire that is going on now.
[signature]
I got the dreaded two letters "UN" in front of successful on my e-mail for my cow elk tag. I need to make this years buck and bull hunts count. Hopefully next year on the antlerless.

Good luck to those who drew out.
[signature]
i drew for the second year in a row for a strawberry cutt
[signature]
I smell a BBD[Tongue]...
[signature]
Ogden- south cache?? Is that a moose tag? By the way my wife, brother, and some friends all drew the caow elk tag I had last year. I didn't draw anything.
[signature]
Cow elk, if anybody knows where some cows will be in mid-december i would love to hear from you. It is basically everything from Hyrum to hardware ranch, across ant flat to the county line and down to i-15 and back.
[signature]
all the cow elk will be bedded down ib bearclaws back yard[Tongue]
[signature]
So does this "bearclaw" have some "property" in the "area" of my tag?[laugh]
[signature]
he live's right around the corner from me...
[signature]
Don't think i could convince the f&g that she wandered clear over there after i shot her...[laugh]
[signature]
Brody,

When my dad used to hunt this unit, they would go up Left Hand Fork. I would wait for some good snow and give that area a try.
Maybe this is not in your area?? (west North of the highway)

Also, elk winter winter above the "MC" (face) or at least they did,
when I was living in the area.
[signature]
Brody,
sent you a PM
[signature]
I got the big unsuccessful alot this year and every other year too. Both in antlered and antlerless animals. I have a strong feeling I am going to have a big hunting season in 2008 with all the points I have accumulated.
[signature]
Nope, out of my area. Wrong side of the road.[unsure]
[signature]