Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Utah Lake report
[black][size 3]Headed out to UL with Beggin4bass. Got a good early start and were on the water just before sun-up. [/size][/black]
[black][size 3] [/size][/black]
[black][size 3]Got to our first stop, set anchor and caught a small walleye and a catfish. Then moved to another spot and the fishing was about the same. On our third move we hit a good hole, stayed put for a while and pulled in fish after fish. White bass and catfish - quite a few of them. [/size][/black]
[black][size 3][/size][/black]
[black][size 3]The baits for the day were chubs, worms, carp and white bass, with white bass taking most of the fish and chubs taking the rest. The water was in the mid 70's and the weather couldn't have been better. [/size][/black]
[black][size 3]All in all, we caught about 80-90 or so pounds of fish and took home around 40-50 lbs. Total take was around 15 catfish and 30 white bass and 1 walleye - most of which we returned to the water.[/size][/black]
[black][size 3]Here's a photo of our take home pay load. [/size][/black]
[black][size 3][inline TAKEHOMERS.JPG][/size][/black]
[black][size 3]A great day on the water, great fishing and great catching, with great company. [/size][/black]
[signature]
Nice post!!
[signature]
Great day. Nice catch, how big was the Walleye ?
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Fine work, lad.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
That there is a couple of buckets of good eats! Thanks for sharing.
[signature]
[cool]I'm jealous, Chuck and Allen. However, it's not all bad. I was able to eat some of the fish at Allen's last night, and he's got a great egg/bread crumb batter and they were AWESOME! I've gotta get out there again soon. Maybe this Saturday...

Good fishin' to all...
[signature]
Geoffrey, Pat, let's go fishing this weekend! I got the okay from the wife, now I just need someone to go with : )
[signature]
Great report. I thought I missed out on the white bass run this year, looks like I may still have time!
Randy
[signature]
I used to N.ot have E.nough T.ime O.ff to go fishing.  Then I retired.  Now I have less time than I had before. Sheesh.
[black][size 3]You still have time Randy. [/size][/black]
[black][size 3]We threw a few back, so, there are still some in there.[/size][/black]
[signature]
Nice catch Hound.
[signature]