Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Training another generation
Can you believe my 4 year old grandaughter spent most of the morning and all afternoon in the tube with me. here she is having a lunch break and helping me pump up the Fat Cat.
[signature]
I see your rod holder in front... do u tie the bottom end to something? Looks like free "floating" not locked down?
Bet she is going to be bugging u for more outings!
[signature]
... I would say she is a very lucky little girl and that you are a very blessed GRANDPA... [laugh]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
What a cutie!
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Good stuff. Way to go.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Heredity is what the parent/grandparent of a cute/gifted child believes in.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
Looks like too much of a good time to me. Lets see "grandpa when we going fishing again?" Can we go tomorrow please please please!!!
[signature]
The holder is tied to one of the D rings under the tube. I have a friend who has managed to lose two Scotty fly rod holders from his pontoon boat this summer. No way i'm going to lose my holder. I made it from the tubing from one of my kids' old hockey nets.
[signature]
Had my litlle darlin' on my kayak at the beach this weekend. I was pleased to see that she fits in there very well. Have to check and see how she fits on the new pontoon. She could probably fish comfortably from the platform behind the seat.
[signature]