Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
good price?
is this a good price for midge flies? midgetroutflies.net? they look good to me!
[signature]
[black][size 3]Hey baileydexter,[/size][/black]
[black][size 3][/size][/black]
[black][size 3]Welcome to BFT ![/size][/black]
[black][size 3][/size][/black]
[black][size 3]I guess it would depend on the price of flies that are available where you live. In my area, those would be good priced. I didn't see the cost of shipping though. Also, I would not get too many at first until you had a chance to check out the quality.[/size][/black]
[signature]
[cool][font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]Hi there baileydexter and welcome to the BFT. $.58 per midge and $.50 for a Woolly Bugger is a good price. However, their statement[/size][/green][/font] "The actual shipping amount will be shown on your invoice. Residents of some states may be subject to sales tax." [font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]perhaps leaves the end price perhaps not acceptable.[/size][/green][/font][font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3] [/size][/green][/font][font "Poor Richard"][size 3][green]Tying my own flies I pay $5.18 for a pack of 25 fly hooks or $.20 each. If they are of good quality for a starter I would try a minimum order. If you haven't done so yet stop by the Fly Fishing board and say hello.
[/green][/size][/font]
[signature]