Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PACKFANS BULL
Taken Friday evening East side of Bountiful Peak. Had a blast,saw lots of moose and met some great guys during my hunt. Hard pack to the truck, maybe 25 feet. Next hunt is Wy. for deer. [cool]
[signature]
Congrats! Looks like he has an ear ache though...
[signature]
Hey Pete,

Very nice bull, Glad to see someone can draw these permits. Wish I could. MAybe someday. I will keep tryin. Good on ya.
[signature]
Must be shooting a pretty heavy calibur to get a lethal kill shot through the ear!
[signature]
First shot at 175 yards with the Ol' 300 Win Mag was behind left shoulder and finished him off with head shot when I approached him. Hiked back to camp to get my two sons and my little Nissan 4X4 PU and some lanterns and the rest of required gear to take care of him. I took yesterday off and cut and wrapped him after 4 days of hanging whished I could have let him age longer but I have other things to take care of before my next hunt. Tried some tenderloin last night it was great. Not the biggest bull I had seen but was deffinately in an easy place to get at him. They sure are some big critters, they make an elk look small especially when you put one on the ground. I was just happy to be able to harvest one here during my life time. Good luck to all who apply next year.[cool]
[signature]
Good job. Thats a nice looking bull.
[signature]
They sure are big some b's. Nice work on puttin' him down in a good spot.
[signature]