Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time for winter fishin
BURRRRRRRRRRRRRR[Smile][Smile] Come on up and play in the snow boys Its coming down good
[signature]
When the weather gets like that, then it is time to head to Cali!

Come on down! They just planted some big dawgs in the little pond that we fished last time.[cool]
[signature]
[font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3][cool]Hey there poky-mon what is that all about? I mean TN2 didn't want to go fishing this morning because the temps were around 50ยบ. In SoCal the bears are looking to hibernate. Do you think that our buddy is part bear? Then there is Macfly55 he lives so far south that the only cold stuff that he gets to see comes out of a 12 oz can. LOL All just in fun mi amigos. I don't mind if you pick on me. As they say adverse attention is better than none at all. Snow?????[/size][/green][/font]
[signature]
I am no stranger to cold weather. I still have my neoprene waders. I just know when to say when.

Cold beer is a different story. 34 degrees is just right.[cool]
[signature]
Come on! I saw that same picture last year[Wink]
We are getting a little of the WHITE stuff, but it refuses to stick....here at any rate. The snow level is coming down however.
[signature]
[#005028][cool]I have two sets of thermos to wear under my waders. Have yet to use the heavy duty stuff. If I ever get away to the Sierras in the winter just might need them there.[/#005028]
[center][Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=30033;][/center]
[signature]
[black][size 3]50 degrees, morning temp. and you guys called a fishing trip off because of the cold?[/size][/black]
[size 3][/size]
[size 3]That's hard to believe. I hope that you all had your knitting with you, so you could at least group yourselves around a fire and share some fishing stories.[Smile][Smile][/size]
[size 3][/size]
[signature]
This is the 2nd time it snowed here the last couple weeks its been below freezing and by the end of the week might get to 70. Tn2 probably just scared of the cold messing up his dvd player and he won't be able to watch his fish gone wild videos[Wink] . longjohns have been worn up here for the last month I must be gettin old
[signature]
Remember he's a grampa so he's becoming softer and the cold is getting to him next he will retire the beer and swill kool aid[Tongue]
[signature]
[center][#005028][unsure]I think that I am in trouble now for revealing our secrets. Hope that the TubeDude doesn't frequent these boards.[/#005028][/center]
[signature]
50 degrees is nothing to me. There is a recent sewage leak going on in that lake that they cannot pinpoint.

With North winds, we would be liable to blown into the tidy bowl area.

I wanted to go fish Crappie not Crappy.

A little cold weather never stopped me from fishing. Non native Browns in the area would leave skid marks on my nice yellow tube.[pirate]
[signature]
[cool]
[center][Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=30036;][/center]
[signature]
[cool][font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]No body says anything all week long but give them an opportunity to grind on TN2 and they come out of the wood work. Must me a mole somewhere around here. LOL[/size][/green][/font]
[signature]
... while you guys were out on the other lake (assuming you went) I spent all day replacing one of the motors in our spa.. at dinner I had two ice cold beers and loved every drop.. :-).. to bad I was not standing with a group of anglers drinking those beers.. [Smile]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]