Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lab vs Bunny
I went to take the trash out last night and the dogs followed me out the door. (1 lab 1 rot/shep mix). Well I needless to say there was a few bunnies in the front yard.

POOF THE CHASE IS ON !!!!

I was able to call off the rot/shep mix (she's the good one) but the bunnies were just to much for the lab. She took off and was gone. The dog is pure black and all I could see from the moon light were little shaddows scattering with a bigger shaddow dogging left and right.

About 15 minutes later I was out looking for the dog. Just then I see a bunny haulin butt across the backyard and it actualy passes about 5 feet in front of me. Sure enough here comes the lab right behind it. As the dog passed me I started laughing because she slowed down just enough to give me that "What the hell !!! Why didn't you get em?" look on her face.

After another minute or so she finally gave up and came to door with Tongue hanging mightly low. Normally I would have yelled at her for not listening to me but I just didn't have the heart to do it. Bunny must have gave her a pretty good run because she layed in her kennel the rest of the night.

See pic of "da dogs" Sage on left, Angel aka Bunny chaser right

[url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/photos/showphoto.php/photo/8222/size/big/cat/500/ppuser/53223"][Image: HPIM1069.jpg][/url][url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/photos/showphoto.php/photo/8222/cat/500/ppuser/53223"][/url]
[signature]
Cool looking companions you have there [cool] .
My lab is up in years now , couldn't keep up with a bunny but she can give a grasshopper a hard time , LOL !
Uh , you know someone would ask sooner or later , but , Who is the little guy sitting on the dashboard ??
[signature]
I was kinda hoping no one would notice that. LOL....

That is my little wifey's stuffed pink pig. Sorry.. no name as far as I know.
[signature]
Last year my wife decorated the car up with "tinkerbelle ", I was so glad I never was pulled over .
I have a flock of turkeys roosting right by my treestand , saw some grouse pass by tonight , last three days , no deer .
Moving back to another stand in the A.M. .
What are you using to hunt the bunnys with ?
[signature]
If any of the turkey's loose a feature or two pickem up. I plan on tying a lot of flies over the winter for the spring stealhead run.
[signature]
No problem !!!!
You can use the private message option to send me your address .
[signature]