Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free Ice Fishing Clinic
Sportsman's Warehouse in Riverdale, will be holding a free to the public, Ice Fishing Clinic on Tuesday December 11th
From 7:00pm to 9:00pm.
All areas of ice fishing will be covered.
Come early to get a seat. The clinic will be upstairs.
[signature]
I will be there if anyone has any questions about maniac lures. And we will have a drawing for a Maniac hat and shirt after the seminar. Also there will be a surprise for those that attend.
james
[signature]
I'll try and make it Dale. Should be fun.
[signature]
I hope to be there. I cant wait to try your gizzy bug on the ice. should be the lure of the ice season this year[cool]. thanks for sending me them. I know I'll need more soon.[Wink]
[signature]
Hope to see you there!
James
[signature]
Sounds like fun. A great indication that the hard water is getting close.
[signature]
Looks like we will have a full house.
The class will generally cover the basics, for those that have never ice fish before.
We will also try to have information for every level of ice fishing.
James from Maniac will be showing some hot new plastics for the ice.
It will be a good time for all.
[signature]
I plan on being there also, always wanting to learn something new from you guys.

AFDan52
[signature]
Sounds great. I hope to make it down. I could use some tips and more info on the ice fishing.
[signature]
I just checked out your new Grizzy bug... WOW! your on track now. No more trying to turn bass plastics into ice flys. This is the real thing. If I still had my store I'd sell millions of those for ya. Good job dude.
[signature]
Yes we are on track, and have been pcking up a lot of orders back East around the Great lakes for the Gizzy Bug and the 1-1/2" Cut'r Bug. You don't want to forget those 1-1/2" Cut'r Bugs, we caught Crappie, perch, Bluegill, Bass and Trout on them through the ice last year as well as through the summer months.
It is too bad that you closed your tackle shop, your probably getting tired of Fishing by now! Well maybe not yet!
Hope to see you on the ice this winter!

James
[signature]
Thought I'd do a shameless bump.[laugh]
Hope to make it tonight.
[signature]
I'll see you there.
Come early for a good seat!
[signature]
Dangit! i missed it![mad]
[signature]
So did you make it to the clinic? I was there picked up some really good info tonight and left with some goodies. Definitely worth the 2 hours spent there.
[signature]
Icing_perch, not only was I there, I was the guy behind the table yacking at everyone for 2 hours.[Smile]
We had a great time with the clinic and I hope that everyone was able to leave with some useful information and some new tackle to try out.
Thanks for joining us,
DKS.
[signature]
I was the one at the very end asking how long the batteries lasted on the Vexilar. Yeah I definitely got some good info tonight. I had a few tips I was going to recommend for the depth issues. One thing that works for me is to slide one of the really tiny plastic bobber stops with 4 holes in it on my line and slide it up the line as I drop the weight with the alligator clip to find bottom. I normally slide it down to where it is just barely in the water with the line tight then slide it another foot down from there for starting for panfish. It works really good if you don't have a fish finder to see where your jig is. Then when you start letting line out you can put your rod in your rod holder with the bobber stop right at water level and know you are a foot or however far you slid it up or dwon the line in relation to the bottom. It works really good for a dead stick rod. Chad
[signature]