Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cabo trip
Just got back monday morn so i thought I'd share some pics. It was fun wed we walked around san jose del cabo quiet town for a couple hours thursday we hung around the beach and just played lazy friday snorkle trip. I don't rememberfriday night must of had some bad tequilla or something. saturday walked and shoped the marina and town of cabo san lucas sunday finished resting THE END.

Heres pic of baby turtle we got to watch hatch and run to the water
[inline "cabo day 2 (11).JPG"]

This is the race to water
[inline "cabo day 2 (20).JPG"]
sunrise
[inline "Cabo day 3 (16).JPG"]
Mama on the beach
[inline "Cabo day 3 (32).JPG"]
me and mama on the snorkle tour
[inline "Cabo day 3 (80).JPG"]
Taquilla Is not a very good friend
[inline "Cabo day 3 (203).JPG"]
Our fambly group
[inline "San Jose Del Cabo day 4 (1).JPG"]
Bus ride to san jose del cabo
[inline "San Jose Del Cabo day 4 (11).JPG"]
Panteo'n cemetary

[inline "San Jose Del Cabo day 4 (15).JPG"]
[signature]
...looks like a great trip for the whole fambly.. [Smile]

...sometimes its best if you dont rememer the night when drinking tequila.. just be happy you survived.. [sly]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
[cool][font "Pristina"][green][size 4]Hey there poky-mon thanks for sharing pictures of your trip with us. Looks like you all had a good time even though you had a tequila lapse of memory.[/size][/green][/font]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 4]Poky looks like you had a lot of fun. Glad you made it back in one piece[crazy][/size][/black][/font]
[signature]
hopefully next trip will be your way in jan and hopefully remember all of it [sly][sly][sly]
[signature]
Looks like you had a good time till you hit the Jose Cuervo. There are better Tequillas out there that help you to feel better in the morning.

The best way to avoid a hangover.............Stay drunk![cool]
[signature]
There are but quervo is the only one they give you on the boat. free drinks they give you the cheap s--- And she forced me to do it.
[signature]
When you get here, I will give you a bottle of the good stuff. It won't give you a headache and it will help you catch............a buzz.[cool]
[signature]
I have some good stuff L gallardo agavero , don julio don crispen (only can get from factory) and centenerio ajeno these all have a good smokie lets get drunk flavor I don't need to catch a buzz I need to catch a fish[Smile]
[signature]
[center][font "Pristina"][green][size 4][cool]If you come fish with us you are going to need a buzz.[/size][/green][/font][/center]
[signature]