Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Possible Democrat Nominee!!!!!!
[font "Times New Roman"][black][size 5]M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E[/size][/black][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 5][/size][/font]
[inline "4765c85846440d15[1].jpg"]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 5][/size][/font]
[font "Tempus Sans ITC"][#808000][size 3]I will admit if I were voting in the Democrat primary he would be my canidate even though he wants to invade Iran just like the evil Republicans.[Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue] [/size][/#808000][/font]
[font "Tempus Sans ITC"][#808000][size 3]I also think if he is nominated he would give the Republican nominee a run for thier money. I wouldn't vote for him but if he was elected he wouldn't be near as bad as Shillary would be if elected.LOL[/size][/#808000][/font]
[signature]
[Tongue]
[signature]
He seem to be the only one that makes sense and doesn't have his hand in everybodys cookie jar. I hope he gets the nod from the demacrats.
[signature]
I still like Edwards, but if I had to choose between another clinton and a man with no experince I would take Obama hands down..

I think it makes more sence to have some one who is still sttuding what has gone wrong than some one who has made things go wrong...

Personaly I think what has gone wrong with this country is still knocking on the doors of the white house...

I was watching an old vido tape of a christmas movie that has news flashes of clinton's impeachment hearings and congress had sent the passed vote to the senate.
[signature]