Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
is it true....
[Wink][font "Comic Sans MS"][size 4]is it true when fishing for those bass on spawn it helps to wear a big hat and not a baseball cap because it calms the fish? someone plz help me solve this... see ya on the flip side![/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 4][/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 4]-chris[/size][/font]
[signature]
the bigger the better!

[laugh]

sm
[signature]
[Wink][font "Comic Sans MS"][size 4]aaha ok thanks alot. i have one of those straw hats. see ya on the flip side!!![/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 4][/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 4]-chris[/size][/font]
[signature]
Hello dh,

Yes absolutely, preferabably with a rubeer band winded propeller on the top, also be sure to include that bright Red Sun screen all over your nose, they love it (HA-HA, JUST KIDDING).

No, really (I feel like I am about to lodge my foot in my mouth) but I've never heard that, is that ligite or were you kidding? If it is true, why?
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
OH YEAH!! YA GOT TO WEAR A WIDE BRIMMED HAT WITH THE TALKIN BILLY BASS ON IT. PLAY IT A WHILE AND IT BRINGS EM IN THEN YA GOT TO HOLD YOUR MOUTH RIGHT TAKE YOUR LIPS TURN EM TO THRIGHT AND STICK YOUR TOUNGE OUT HAHAHAHA HELL I DON,T KNOW. THAT,S WHAT I DO. HAHAHAHA NEVER HEARD OF THAT ONE BUT IT,S GOOD HAHAHA WHO TOLD YOU THAT>????? GRAMP DAD BROTHER??? SOUNDS LIKE BUSTIN TO ME IF IT AIN,T SURE SOUNDS TI!! HAHA
[signature]
YEAH I HAD ONE OF THOSE STRAW HATS AND MY PONY ATE IT!! HAHA[cool][Smile][Wink][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh]
[signature]
yes it is true ! if you are on the lean side as i am . hence the nickname " snowbird " by your tubing buddy tubedude . with a ballcap on the fish seem to think i am a crane or a heron so he tells me , i like to think that fish fear me as a fisherman , not as a bird .

i wear a big yellow sombrero , a big lime green band on it , and the words , pull my finger, it's magic ! written across the back .

if you want to wear a ball cap wear a black one and a tux , that way you will look like a penguine , bass don't fear penguines .

seriousley . if you want a big bass , catch a little one and insult it's mother before you release it , it will tell it's big brother . continue with the catch, insult and release working your way down the family tree untill you reach the great grand daddy of all the bass , but watch out he can talk too , he'll promise you three wishes , don't fall for it like i did .
[signature]
[size 1]i wear a big yellow sombrero , a big lime green band on it , and the words , pull my finger, it's magic ! written across the back . . . [/size]

[size 1]oh i cant stand it that is just too funny![/size]

[size 1][/size]

[size 1]sm[/size]
[signature]
IT,S STILL FUNNY HAHAHAH I LIKE PENQUINS AND HERONS HAHAHA UNTIL THEY CATCH A FISH BIGGER THAN MINE AND RUB MY NOSE IN IT. HAHAHA PULL YOUR FINGER HUH?? HAHAHA OK. I STILL DON,T THINK I WANT TO LOOK LIKE A PENQUIN OR HERON WHEN I GO FISHIN THANKS HAHA
[signature]
I have never noticed that. thanks for the info.
[signature]